Sunday, September 13, 2015

SOMETIMES A CHEAP EBAY BARGAIN
TURNS OUT TO BE A WORK OF ART




I had a huge surprise during tonight's PLOTINA MOON

I bought a new KYLIX for the ritual ceremonies at the HOLLYWOOD TEMPLE OF ANTINOUS

I found it on eBay for $15. This was supposed to replace the pewter kylix which we have been using for a few years. 

I thought this one looked good, it had little lion head handles, and it was silver plated ... or so I thought ....

But even when I was cleaning it I could tell that something was different. 

And then I saw the 925 mark which means it's Sterling. 

This thing is solid silver!

It turns out that this is probably one of the fabulous items I have ever found. 

It is from Thessalonica Greece. 

I don't know the age, but as far as I am concerned and how I feel, this cup is elevated to an exalted status ... the most beautiful object Antinous has given to me to elevate his cult.

Flamen Antinoialis
~ANTONIUS SUBIA

No comments:

Post a Comment