Sunday, April 30, 2023

AT WALPURGIS/BELTANE
WE PRAY TO ANTINOUS AS BELENUS




TONIGHT is Walpurgisnacht also known as Beltane … which we designate as Belenus Night for the Cisalpine Celtic god Belenus, to whom Antinous was compared in an inscription.

I recommend that everyone use this night to cleanse themselves of all negative energy that infiltrates all our lives.

Light two white candles, place them on the floor far enough apart so that you can pass between them without lighting yourself on fire.
Sprinkle a line of salt between the two candles.

Say the prayer:

Antinous of the Underworld 

Open your way of mystery before me

Antinous of the lotus flower 

Spread your love within my heart

Antinous of the heavens 

Shine your starlight upon me


Then say:

May the fire of Belenus 
cleanse and protect me

Then walk between the two candles
Stepping over the line of salt

Conclude with:

 

Ave Antinous Belenus


~FLAMEN ANTONIUS SUBIA

No comments:

Post a Comment