Friday, June 26, 2020

MEDITATIONS ON THE HEART OF ANTINOUS
(FIRST INSTALLMENT)

By Priest Michaelus Isom


OVER the next several days I want to share and also get your thoughts.  The topic is: The Heart of Antinous.

When you think about the heart of Antinous, what comes to mind? 

Recently I set up a larger working altar that when visitors come over there is a place for us to meet. 

After sitting up the altar I just sat in front of it and felt I needed to grab some paper and write what I was feeling. 

So The Heart of Antinous came about.

Now this is not in any order, just thoughts that were impressed upon me.

The first on The Heart of Antinous is.  His heart was full of wonder.  As he traveled first from his home to Rome and then with Hadrian the things he saw and witnessed.  The magnificence of Rome, Greece and Egypt. The mighty Pyramids of Giza. All this and more were breathtaking to Antinous. 

AVE ANTINOUS!
PRIEST MICHAELUS

No comments:

Post a Comment