Before making a nomination, please check the current LIST OF SAINTS to be sure that your suggestion is not listed already.
All nominations will be considered, but as a reminder, our traditional criteria is as follows:
I. A Nominee for Sainthood must be:
1. A person who is no longer alive.
2. A person who was known to be Gay or reasonably suspected to have been Gay or bisexual to a significant degree.
3. A person who made a notable contribution to gay society or human society in general.
II. A Nominee for the category of Martyr Saint should be:
1. Any gay person who committed suicide or was the victim of gay violence.
III. A Nominee for the category of Venerable Saint can be:
1. Any person who was not gay, or whose homosexuality is uncertain, but who made a significant contribution to gay society or gay spirituality that we feel deserves to be recognized in an official capacity.
IV. Members of Ecclesia Antinoi, and those they love may be nominated for passage on the Barque of Millions of Years.
The deadline for nominations is October 24th, any nominations made after that date will have to be added to the nomination list for 2020. Discussion is open to all considering the qualifications of any nomination. The Priesthood of Antinous will make the final decision...an announcement will be made on October 30th, and a ceremony of consecration will proceed that evening.
May the Saints of Antinous be with us,
Watch over us,
And guide us to Antinous Consciousness.
Antonivs N. Svbia