Thursday, July 16, 2020

MEDITATIONS ON THE HEART OF ANTINOUS
(FINAL INSTALLMENT)

By Priest Michaelus Isom



TODAY is the final installment on The Heart of Antinous. I appreciate you letting me share these ideas and I hope that these installments would have you think about Antinous and hopefully seek him and get to know him even more.

The Heart of Antinous is LOVE, without love all the previous things we have talked about are meaningless.

I believe and again these are my thoughts that Antinous deep down was a very loving young man. For family and friends, for his beloved country and heritage. From the smallest creature to the Emperor of Rome. 

Even in death the love he shows by his miracles. Appearing in dreams and visions to let us know that he is with us and to let us know how much he loves us. 

The LOVE that Antinous has is unbounded. 

AVE ANTINOUS!
PRIEST MICHAELUS

No comments:

Post a Comment