Wednesday, February 19, 2020

ANTONIUS SUBIA PILGRIMAGE TO EGYPT
GETS A SPECIAL BLESSING AT LUXOR



LUXOR Temple ... This little old man who was an attendant
Took me to a secluded corner carefully looking that the police weren't watching...

He took me to a blackened ankh that seems to be where who knows how many people have put their hands to take a blessing...

He put my hands to the ankh and touched it to my head three times and then my heart three times...

It was a beautiful moment and he was extremely sweet and knew that I was there not as a tourist but as a pilgrim to worship the gods.

Later I noticed a the sun of a solar barge with similar dirty hand prints. 

I'm not sure why that ankh is special there are ankhs everywhere but that one seems to be the place to take the blessing.

Ave Antinous!

~ANTONIUS SUBIA

                        MORE PHOTOS BELOW:















1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Over 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's very easy and it works with everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half full

    2) Then follow this awesome hack

    you'll become 2 lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete